Emissivity

Sorry, deleted a bunch of messages. Someone (Don?) asked how I handle different IR emissions from copper. My unit came with a note, in the instructions. If reading shiny metal, put a piece of tape on the metal, and read the tape. I've been doing that, with black electical tape.

Some filter driers with the colored enamel finish seem to read just fine as they are.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon