electrical VRV(VRF) vs. gas VRV(VRF)

Hello everyone, Please help me on this! Does anyone has some survey made concerning comparison investment costs, running costs, advantages and disadvantages of gas or electrical VRV(VRF) systems? I would extremely grateful if can send me some material or write down your opinion about this.

Kind regards, Dujo

Reply to
Duima

Check with the contractor who you're buying the system from.

Reply to
Zyp

For their objetive opinion? :) I would like to have independent survey about this topic. For example, It is impossible to find out EER, and COP values of gas heat pumps at partial loads, 25, 50 and 75 %.

Reply to
Duima

Partial loads? Hmmm.., nope generally the EER / HSPF / COP factors are all rated at one specific temperature / condition of operation. That way it's a level comparison of other brands. If you're looking for comparisons, try

Happy hunting.

Reply to
Zyp

Yes, there are these figures, actually without them you can't calculate ESEER

Reply to
Duima