Easy, Safe & Permanent Swamp Cooler Pan Repair

I have seen several threads on this informative hub regarding Swamp Cooler Pan Repair - Issue: As the swamp cooler ages, the pan that holds the water may deteriorate, become rusty and develop small holes that can leak.
Unfortunately - it is very difficult and can be quite expensive to repair these pans - until now. We are the sole distributor for a new Liquid Rubber product that can be applied with reinforcement cloth as a strength member. Once this water based UV Stable product dries and vulcanizes - your pan is permanently repaired - and rust is also stopped in its tracks.
Read more at www.RubberizeIt.com
RubberRick
------------------------------------- Repairing Leaky Swamp Cooler Pans with our new Liquid Rubber product!
On 3/20/2011 7:26 PM, RubberDick wrote:

I did a charity job on a central air Acoil last year doing that for an elderly customer. I will not do that again. It is easier and makes more sense to replace the pan with a Universal fiberglass unit. I should think that a fiberglass pan for a swamp cooler should also be available.

--

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/Easy-Safe-Permanent-Swamp-Cooler-Pan-Repair-44166-.htm rubberrick wrote: Hey RubberDick!
Thanks for your reply. While you \"think\" a universal pan is available, try finding one and price one out.

Its only fair that you take your freakin spam somewhere else.
On 3/21/2011 12:37 AM, rubberrick wrote:

http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/Easy-Safe-Permanent-Swamp-Cooler-Pan-Repair-44166-.htm
The Stuff I used is/was readily available at any Johnstone supply. Bottom line is that it is rude to Advertise(spam) here. Apparently our Guard dog Paul has misplaced his teeth or he would have bit you grieviouly over this.

--

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/Easy-Safe-Permanent-Swamp-Cooler-Pan-Repair-44166-.htm rubberrick wrote: <object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/oAt8J6YYbXk?version=3&amp