Easy, Safe & Permanent Swamp Cooler Pan Repair

I have seen several threads on this informative hub regarding Swamp Cooler Pan Repair - Issue: As the swamp cooler ages, the pan that holds the water may deteriorate, become rusty and develop small holes that can leak.

Unfortunately - it is very difficult and can be quite expensive to repair these pans - until now. We are the sole distributor for a new Liquid Rubber product that can be applied with reinforcement cloth as a strength member. Once this water based UV Stable product dries and vulcanizes - your pan is permanently repaired - and rust is also stopped in its tracks.

Read more at

RubberRick

------------------------------------- Repairing Leaky Swamp Cooler Pans with our new Liquid Rubber product!

Reply to
RubberRick

I did a charity job on a central air Acoil last year doing that for an elderly customer. I will not do that again. It is easier and makes more sense to replace the pan with a Universal fiberglass unit. I should think that a fiberglass pan for a swamp cooler should also be available.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

responding to

rubberrick wrote: Hey RubberDick!

Thanks for your reply. While you \"think\" a universal pan is available, try finding one and price one out.

Last year when you did your charity project - you did not use our product as it has only been available for this use since the beginning of 2011. A few nice things about this product:

1) It is water based - no mixing of special chemicals to get it to set up 2) It truly stops and prevents rust 3) Because it is suitable for potable applications you have no odor or toxins to deal with 4) It is non-toxic - so as the membrane soaks the water up to the air-flow

- you get no noxious odors or harmful fumes

5) It is UV Stable, so not only is it good for fixing swamp cooler pans - it can be used to repair leaky roofing areas and you do not have to apply any membrane over it to protect it from the sun

Let's talk apples to apples when making statements - it is only fair!

RubberRick

------------------------------------- Repairing Leaky Swamp Cooler Pans with our new Liquid Rubber product!

Reply to
rubberrick

Its only fair that you take your freakin spam somewhere else.

Reply to
Steve

rubberrick wrote:

The Stuff I used is/was readily available at any Johnstone supply. Bottom line is that it is rude to Advertise(spam) here. Apparently our Guard dog Paul has misplaced his teeth or he would have bit you grieviouly over this.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

responding to

rubberrick wrote:

Reply to
rubberrick

responding to

rubberrick wrote:

rubberrick

replying to RubberRick, RONALD F NAPIER wrote: E mail me more info

Reply to
RONALD F NAPIER