dukane furnace rumbles w/fume smell

Well, didn't you know? That's how Dido and I met. We both got the bid to work together on the space probes. So, we're out there in our moon suits, talking back and forth on our helmet radios. I ask what's his name, and he says DIdo DIdo DIdo. And I'm busy looking around for the French ambulance that sounds like it's about to run us over.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are the guy that did Eric Cartman's anal probe insertion! post a picture so we can compare to the show.

DIM

Reply to
DIMwit

Reply to
jamesgangnc

I just fired a customer like you.... had his mind made up and couldn't be confused with the facts. OTOH, go ahead and run the 3 for a dollar K-mart filters, run your system into the ground and have it fail midway through its

*normal* life cycle. I'm sure glad you have all that money to throw away in higher utility costs and early replacement costs. Every time you have to replace your system because you never had it serviced, and ran it till it quit, you have to dig deeper in your wallet. The cost for a new system has almost doubled over the last 2 years.

Maybe you already got charged for an overtime service gall and double mark up for a simple filter change because you were too ignorant change the filter. Whatever the reason, You are NOT in the trade, and have absolutey no business giving out any advice. FWIW, 600% mark-up on a 1 inch pleated filter would make the price around $2,400.00.

You can go away now

Reply to
Noon-Air

I've had one gas furnace go from a rusted out heat exchanger and the other is not far behind. Both carriers, the last of the natural draft models. If I'd only used those bubba filters my heat exchanger would still be fine, darn and drat it all. What a fool I have been!

Give it a rest, all the filter does > > So you recommend having your hvac service technician change the air

Reply to
jamesgangnc

Reply to
Steve Scott

Keep it up dipshit. You're going to be up for the Darwin Award for

2007 next. You are my favorite type of customer. If you th>I've had one gas furnace go from a rusted out heat exchanger and the
Reply to
Bubba

Bubba wrote

Hunks of wood...you forgot hunks of wood.... AND, let's not forget how wonderful thoses fibreglass fibres are for our lungs!!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

posted for all of us...

Who services the equipment on deep anal probes?

Reply to
<Tekkie

Lmao. What a retarded doofus.

- All the free heating and air answers you want!

Reply to
Al Moran