Duhring diagram? Mollier diagram?

seek tutorials which develop the Duhring chart from first principles. The ones I've seen, leave me confused.

Same with the Mollier chart.

Reply to
dances_with_barkadas

You want the name of the books it's in? Or the free stuff?

Reply to
Bill

I've studied the Spirax Sarco freebie stuff found free on the Web. It's not developed slowly enough for a simpleton like me. I don't expect them to do so when they don't earn revenue from it - writing good material incurs noticeable expenses.

I am very willing to pay for reliable, on-point information.

The RSES citation was appreciated. Can our contributor, kindly be specific as to who/what is "Copland"?

Reply to
dances_with_barkadas

Heres' a link to Copeland Brand Compressors [now a division of Emerson Climate] but I didn't find any information on their training books here.

After looking through my books for Copeland, there were references for the Pressure Enthalpy Charting in Part 1 [Fundamentals of Refrigeration.] first book. You can purchase these books at most refrigeration distributor's locations [wholesalers].

There is a good explanation in the RSES Sams guide Section 3 [620-114] available through RSES [on CD now I might ad].

*[but you have to be a member to access their products and be in the trade]*

As well, a text [available at most Community Colleges] called Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology by Whitman, Johnson, Tomczyk - See Unit 3 pages 45 on. Good explaination.

You could look here:
This might help as well.

BTW: I'm not into cross posting [just noticed.]

Reply to
Zyp