Duhring diagram? Mollier diagram?

seek tutorials which develop the Duhring chart from first principles. The ones I've seen, leave me confused.
Same with the Mollier chart.
dances_with snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You want the name of the books it's in? Or the free stuff?
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

I've studied the Spirax Sarco freebie stuff found free on the Web. It's not developed slowly enough for a simpleton like me. I don't expect them to do so when they don't earn revenue from it - writing good material incurs noticeable expenses.
I am very willing to pay for reliable, on-point information.
The RSES citation was appreciated. Can our contributor, kindly be specific as to who/what is "Copland"?
dances_with snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Heres' a link to Copeland Brand Compressors [now a division of Emerson Climate] but I didn't find any information on their training books here. http://www.emersonclimate.com/Divisions/CC_001146.htm
After looking through my books for Copeland, there were references for the Pressure Enthalpy Charting in Part 1 [Fundamentals of Refrigeration.] first book. You can purchase these books at most refrigeration distributor's locations [wholesalers].
There is a good explanation in the RSES Sams guide Section 3 [620-114] available through RSES [on CD now I might ad]. www.rses.org *[but you have to be a member to access their products and be in the trade]*
As well, a text [available at most Community Colleges] called Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology by Whitman, Johnson, Tomczyk - See Unit 3 pages 45 on. Good explaination.
http://www.delmarlearning.com/browse_quicksearch.aspx?search=Refrigeration+and+Air+Conditioning+Technology
You could look here: http://tristate.apogee.net/cool/cfh.asp
This might help as well.
BTW: I'm not into cross posting [just noticed.]
--
Zyp