duel fuel therm restated

I need to restate my question. I want to know if a programmable thermostat exists that will bring my heat pump from a 55 degree sleeping temp to 65 degree awake temp in gradual stages so the propane furnace will not come on I have been doing this manually.
Get an off switch for the propane.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
wrote in message

Why didn't you purchase a brain with your new computer?

If you've been doing this manually then you must lead and eventfully exciting life. Bubba

on
The competent techs understood your question the first time you asked it. Now go away!

Yes

Here ya go,
http://www.lesman.com/unleashd/catalog/control/51-52-03-36.pdf
-zero