ductless a/c

Looking into supplementing oil heated, hot water home with a ductless a/c - heat pump? Are there major disadvantages of cost to use the heat portion in cooler months of Oct-Nov, March-April in zone 5? Or should I change the oil boiler for and electric boiler?
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:55:12 -0700 (PDT), plumbob123

Yes, no, maybe. We don't know where you are you frickin tard! How the fuck are we supposed to answer your question dumbass? Now get out your yellow pages, assuming they have yellow pages in bum fuck egypt, and call a licensed technician and pay him to answer your question you damn halfwit.

Electric Boiler... LOL
How about looking into a "gas fired" high efficiency boiler?