Duct work sizing info.

Does anybody have or know where I could get a static pressure drop of a Rheem coil model # RCBA-3765GG17? I have to replace a botched up duct system. Asking the local Rheem or Ruud distributor for this info. got me know where because it is a coil older than 10 years. Plus they are not used to these type questions because nobody knows how to size duct work properly around here. Thanks in advance.

used
properly
Have you tried rheemote.com?

email Steve @ Noon-Air. He checks email while on his road trip, include your ph number & he'll probably call ya.
Or grab your magnehelic and take a reading on each side of the coil.....factor in a few hundred's for a wet coil and be good to go.....
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Since it is NOT a new coil forget the initial static drop & follow gofish's advice! Also, how the coil was installed can add considerable back pressure & reduce the velocity fps force & therefore the airflow through the coil. With regard to oil furnaces, the above & below can destroy airflow CFM even if the rest of the ductwork is sized correctly. Test the Static pressures & velocity flow rate! http://www.udarrell.com/external_static_pressure_readings.html http://www.udarrell.com/oil_furnace_heating.html http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html
- udarrell
--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES and PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT