Dollar General???

Anybody else having a problem getting paid by Dollar General?? They seem to want to drag it out several months before they send a check, an then the check is short.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Oh, come on, now! You had to wait till a couple days after I install a $239 lock on the office of a DG. Wish you'd told me before I went and put in a lock.

The short blond manager changed the terms twice after we had a deal, so I'm not all that encouraged about the matter.

I'm regularly shorted by NG and G, National Glass and Gate. They have some kind of funky invoicing fee, $5 per bill. They also refuse to pay the sales tax in NY.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you get audit don't worry you will pay for it for them, may I suggest to you call state Treasury before they Put you in the ground

For all of us to know! How the State of New Jersey works and New York

New Jersey State Department of Treasury Div has penalized me.

Because some corporation refused to pay sales tax, either claiming that they are tax exempt, or they issue invalid resale's certificate, or they simply deducted tax from my invoices, state does not care why these organization refuse to pay sale's tax or that these organization have committed fraud. Treasury Dept. State of New Jersey doesn't give heck about you or me, as long as they collect assessed tax. Now just think about these, these organization committed fraud a crime and state of New Jersey is protecting them. So the State of New Jersey is protecting fugitive from "justice" Thank you! What right do I have as citizen of this country that is question isn't? Law-abiding citizen get penalized for the organizations that committed fraud. Very interesting isn't. After I made several complains to the Legislature I been contacted by gentlemen as acting chief investigator that he is investigating the situation. Well that sorrow put me on ease some what maybe he will do something about it this problem, I figure to give gentlemen some time so I waited about couple months and I push letter to him requesting info. What is going on, another couple months pass by and I finally got answer, I will try to make small version of that. It says because I did not complained to Audit doing time she done her thing sorry we can do nothing for you. That is very interesting since first time I here from hear is from judge that unless payment is made in cash or bank check made to treasury Dept. of New Jersey warrant will be issue for my arrest. So how was I supposed to contest anything since I was convicted and sentence before I could review her finding? Regardless I do not know of any laws in this country that victim pays fines for individual or organizations that commit criminal deeds, however that is just what New Jersey State Treasury Department did to me. I have been penalized for doing my civil duty attempting to collect sales tax for the state. But the state of NJ has invocated laws to flatter them self how much they can squeeze individual contractor because they know that Lawyers cost more If you are to take them to court. New Jersey State had violated my constitutional rights by implementing such act; New Jersey State had restricted my monitory usages of funds that are violation of civil right of movement. It seems to me by doing this acts; That State of New Jersey have created unprecedented circumstances where I am authorized to use the force collecting state user/sale's tax, for that my action will be States liability. You know it is sad that we are sending our troops to other countries to fight injustice when our States use Gestapo tactics and claiming it to be a law, may I ask whose law Hitler's? Some system some tactics that our officials use and they call it law. Yes they may see it that way but I see it? as scam by crooks or incompetent people that are employed by our state government, PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR MY APOLOGIES UNTIL NJ state reimburse me with interest for every Penney, I was unfairly penalized and force to pay in round of Numbers $20,000.00. In addition they had froze $5,000.00 amount of dollars on my checking account. It is needless to say that the action of Treasury Department for taxation in my opinion! The Route that was taking by them; have put State of New Jersey and the Country centuries back. I do, not blame anyone specifically, however I do blame entire Legislative system, the current and they predecessors they are all CROOKS, they should be shame to be called Legislator's.

Personal involved in this particular case from Treasury Department are as fallow

The Audit: Ms. Jenny Portero

Judgment section-b Ms. Wilma Sackin

Chief Investigating Officer Mr. Mark Hartmann

The State of New Jersey Please revises Abraham Lincoln

Of the people by the people for the people slogan to?

"Of the Crooks by the Crooks for the Crooks" I am service contractor self-employed one man Corp.

In the field of Environmental test Equipment/Industrial process equipment.

All my work is done per service call to Manufactures. My work may have been done In State of New Jersey or else way. The tax I have referred to is user tax or resale's Tax "only", it does not have anything to do with any other taxes. As I have stated I work per service call; customers call me when they are need of equipment Repair, (customers) may stretch across country. All work is done through Purchase orders, however some companies issue PO's before work is done and some after work is completed depend on Company's management set-up. Companies that I work for can be those that are Government prime contractors or subcontractors and manufactures. Some Companies will state on their PO's clearly and visible we are user "Tax Exempted" clearly and visibly marked with they resale's number,

Some will issue Resale's certificate and some will simply deduct resale's tax from our Invoices stating we are sales tax exempt we do not pay tax. Now how in the Hell I could be held Responsibly for These people refusing to pay the Tax. I am not policeman or authorized to force this people to pay the states sale's tax by the law I can only request!

Person goes in store gave Clark money for the item and tell him or her I am not paying you tax, he or she can call on cops that person will be arrested

But I can do nothing I get penalized by my State of New Jersey a perhaps Castro government have more ethics (Communist Government.) and we have audacities to tell other countries how to run they Government What a joke what a standard do we have? In this country!

""Hello can some one explain that to me.""

Thanks to those who read it? A. K. Seput

Please Note: I my company do not have anything to do with "pollution"

Cascade Environment Co., Inc.

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message news:474371d7$0$15399$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Tony

Someone posted this very same question a few weeks ago. If it wasn't Noon, it may have been KJPro, but I wouldn't swear to it. Stormin, I'm sure you saw it then, so you were warned. The new DG (open about a year or so) right around the corner from my house has a bunch of Goodman package units on the ground ducted up the side of the building, so you know they want only the best. Larry

Reply to
lp13-30

Larry, the job was done in July I think I got their attention tho.... This morning I sent them an E-mail with an updated invoice with all of the interest and late fees on it along with threating to turn them over to my attorney for legal action and collections.

I got a reply in about 30 minutes... they are cutting a check on Tuesday for the balance due. :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air