Does Richard Bartlett own this Pub?

Sounds like his type of character at work........
http://intraining.typepad.com/in_training/2006/11/you_are_not_wel.html
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/liverpoolecho/news/echonews/tm_headline=fury-over-grieving-marines-pub-ban%26method=full%26objectid 154394%26siteidP061-name_page.html#story_continue
http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t '40#46942

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/liverpoolecho/news/echonews/tm_headline=fury-over-grieving-marines-pub-ban%26method=full%26objectid 154394%26siteidP061-name_page.html#story_continue
http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t '40#46942
I see where you're going wrong.
1 I wouldn't go to Liverpool if you paid me 2 I don't work in the pub trade 3 I'm anti war- not anti soldiers 4 The walkabout bars are a chain of faux Australian funpubs known for rowdiness and generally not known as one for quiet contemplation of the death of a comrade http://www.walkabout.eu.com / 5 Often a man in a uniform can be seen as a target as it is generally known that squaddie towns have a very bad reputation for violence -although often started by the forces.
Whilst some concern should be expressed it raises the question - should a soldier -grieving or otherwise-have the freedom of the City?
Cheers Richard
Your guilty on two counts, Richard
By Association Because your you

Yup I recognize these blokes.
But damn if I ever let either up in my attic to look at my hvac.