Does outdoors heatpump normally operate without its inside blower??

I live in northern virginia and have two outside Trane heat pumps for a 2 zone HVAC system. Recently I've heard one of the outside heatpump units operating without its corresponding inside blower. Is this normal? I've never noticed this before before, and was wondering if this might be a system problem. Thanks for your help!

Reply to
mouln

What did the dealer say about it?

Reply to