Does anyone know...

Does anyone know what fuel the majority of the heating systems (residential) use in Spokane, Wa?
One that burns Dido

Lao because you finally answered a question correctly!
Al Moran wrote:

yeah, why do you ask? planning on moving up there?
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:33:03 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Eventually yes. Need to know if I should become familiar with oil.
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 04:54:01 GMT, .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Yeah, I know. I visited there twice. Once on Memorial Day it was raining and 55 degrees. Stayed in the hotel all day with the heater (steam) blazing! Visited once in the winter, can you say lots of fucking snow.
Al Moran wrote:

his competetion? nah, i dont think so. he got so big he had to sign with the union for workers.
you'll just be another struggling one man band
your best bet for self employment is to purchase an existing biz, one with with lots of maint accounts. nothing like bread & butter til the gravy starts flowin.

Yes he is moving before all those fuckups he did catch up to him Dido

Shut up dildo, no one was talking to you shithead.

whoops voodoo temper temper truth hurts Dido

If you're going to make a witty comeback then at least do it in a language that is understandable. I don't speak moron.
YOU Al Moran and Bob Lob I don't know what are you guys smoking but I am suggesting you need change you brand have nice day low life! DIDO

Slip back into "you" coma, Dildo.
--
Respectfully, Bob

When Al needs to learn about the trade, he has the brains to ask for help. When you, Dildo, need to learn, you try to pretend you already know, and shell out bad advice (like closing the return air on the upper floor where all the hot air is.) We're on to you, Dildo.
--
Respectfully, Bob

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:19:00 GMT, "Bob_Loblaw"

Or telling people that the epa requires that residential units with a leak must be fixed.

Actually, in Canada, they do.
--
Respectfully, Bob

The EPA doesn't deal with Canada. :)
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:36:47 GMT, "Bob_Loblaw"

--
I will not instigate revolution -Bart
Simpson/Episode 7G06

But the equivalent governing body does. My point being that it's not accurate to say that a leak must be repaired, or can be left alone, on a residential system unless you know the relevant jurisdiction involved. Cheers.
--
Respectfully, Bob