Does anybody else do this??

Around the holidays I bake cookies, make fudge, etc., and put together a nice plate for each of my customers that bought a new system from me over the last year.
Does anybody else do anything like this?? http://new.photos.yahoo.com/noon_air/album/576460762371058550
--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

I usually just go over at night and piss on their air conditioner and leave a flaming bag of dog shit on their porch. Merry Christmas Bubba
Do you bag it yourself?

Thank you for encouraging my behavior.

I send them each a postcard from Aruba... :-)
I like this one the best! Great Jim

wrap your holiday cheer around this idea....we CAN make a difference
http://www.homesforourtroops.org/site/PageServer
HAHAHA postcard from Aruba is classic ;)
Personally I wouldn't eat anything from a contractor hehe Secondly I have never recieved baked goods for being a customer. The best I got was a printed xmas card from my bank, I think they made a billion $ this year LOL
-Canadian Heat
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -