Do you need help passing an HVAC licensing exam?

I have been holding seminars to help students pass the North Carolina HVAC licensing exam for 25 years. It's been my observation, that by exam time, many students have forgotten what they learned, mainly because they are poor note takers. For this reason I have written a "Guide to Passing the HVAC Exam". The Guide presents the principles of load calculations (Manual J) in an easy to understand format. Manual D, residential duct design is reduced to three easy steps. It also covers gas pipe sizing, vent sizing, combustion air calculations,HVAC math and business topics. Although this guide was written for North Carolina students, it can be most helpfull for obtaining licenses in other states, as North Carolina has one of the toughest exams in the nation. If you would like to purchase my Guide go to

Click on the sample questions. If they look like the type questions on your exam this Guide is for you.

Reply to
travlinjohn

Will all of them there notes fit on both my arms and both my legs if I was to write them real, real small?

Also, what's it cost and would you just take that zamination for me if'n I was to pay you the same amount?

You also gots any notes on neurosurgery? I'd like to avoid studying for that test too.

Gideon

Reply to
Gideon

As a licenced NC HVAC contractor, I can tell you that your "notes" are a joke, and that Triad One is the ONLY name in testing education that you need to know. You can rest assured, that due to your spammage here, YOU will be the LAST company that I send my guys to.

You do know, that you can get the same info you have for FREE from many companys here in NC....but then, you knew that when you snatched it up and tried to market it. $150 bux for stuff thats in the code books? LOL...GEEEEZUS...

The test aint that hard son....none of them.

Reply to
aka-SBM