Do you have a business, service or hobby you'd like to promote?

Skilltip.tv has just launched the interactive website for how to, when to & where to videos submitted by companies and individuals.
Share your HVAC skills. Teach others how to do what you love to do. Establish brand loyalty and show people how to use your products and services.
www.skilltip.tv
Skilltip.tv....Teach, learn and share just about anything!

Groovy, man. Noted and reported.

Sorry, I quit HVAC. Now I'm into crocheting, doily tatting and basket weaving.

Well, then maybe I can use it after all.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info