Dew Point Calculation in a Gas Mixture

Page 2 of 2
yes grump a molecule of water vapour has less mass than a molecule of O2 or N2
"""""WHAT"""""waters atomic mass is

H = 1 N = 14 O = 16
O2 = 32, H20 = 18
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Marc
I checked in the ASHRAE 20005 HOF, chapter 18 they got figure 2 for dewpoint of water vapour in flue gas. Looks like the Dalton appraoch to me, I pulled it corectly out of my ass
figure 3 is for the dewpoint of the acids it loos like

Also I forgot to mention that dew point of water changes with altitude Tony