dehum

Having had dehumidifiers mentioned, recently. I got to service one (locked compressor). And then go find another. Which had a couple problems, too.
I'm heading out the door to deliver a dehum.
Would someone please mention 12 ton roof units?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 7/16/2010 6:06 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

12 ton roof units.
TDD
I'll let you know if it works. Thanks.
--