death in group -- Christopher A. Young -- Stormin Mormon

I re-posted this here from another newsgroup (alt.home.repair):

Yes, as you said, it appears to be true.
Very sad news. I always enjoyed his posts. He had a good sense of humor, posted some really clever stuff, and he genuinely tried to be helpful in his posts in response to others' questions.
Someone here had posted his possible/probable address in Farmington, NY and was looking for a "Street View" map of his address. I searched the address on BingMaps.com and it also showed a link for that address which was http://www.chrisyoungsshop.com/wordpress/ and that link referred to the kinds of things he did such as locksmithing, heating/refrigeration, etc. BingMaps.com has what is called a "Birds Eye" view setting that gives a good aerial view of his address.
I also looked up the address of the Walgreen's in the article ( 226 Liberty Street, Penn Yan, NY ) at BingMaps.com and did a Bird's Eye view of that Walgreen's.
Although there is no way to really be sure just from the news article, but I suspect that he did not suffer in his passing even though the article said that he was not found for a number of days. I say this based several factors. He apparently was up on a flat roof based on the Bird's Eye view of the property and got access from inside the Walgreen's. So, he was in an open space and not "stuck" somewhere. And, I assume that he had a cell phone. So, if he was conscious, but suffering in any way (chest pain, trouble breathing, dizziness, etc), he would have called 9-1-1. My guess is that is simply had a "cardiac event", such as what is sometimes called "sudden cardiac death" (and/or an episode of V-fib -- "ventricular fibrillation") which basically just causes someone to immediately pass out unconscious and, if not corrected/resolved, the person never wakes up. In other words, no suffering -- almost like falling asleep. I only mention this because in situations similar to this, people always wonder if the person was alone and suffering for a long time before dying. My guess is that he never even knew what happened, he just had an arrhythmia and immediately passed out unconscious and never woke up.
One of his last posts here (*NOTE: in the alt.home.repair newsgroup) that I was able to find was the following, which was an example of his good natured sense of humor that will be missed. He wrote:
SUBJECT: Danny D bettting Pool on refrigerator (July 13, 2016)
Some out there has to have experience running a betting pool. Will Danny D repair his refrigrator, or replace? What date? And will he choose the outcome, or will his wife issue an executive order?
My vote is: replace. June 21. By EO.
--
.
Christopher A. Young