death in group -- Christopher A. Young -- Stormin Mormon

I re-posted this here from another newsgroup (alt.home.repair):

Yes, as you said, it appears to be true.

Very sad news. I always enjoyed his posts. He had a good sense of humor, posted some really clever stuff, and he genuinely tried to be helpful in his posts in response to others' questions.

Someone here had posted his possible/probable address in Farmington, NY and was looking for a "Street View" map of his address. I searched the address on BingMaps.com and it also showed a link for that address which was

and that link referred to the kinds of things he did such as locksmithing, heating/refrigeration, etc. BingMaps.com has what is called a "Birds Eye" view setting that gives a good aerial view of his address.

I also looked up the address of the Walgreen's in the article ( 226 Liberty Street, Penn Yan, NY ) at BingMaps.com and did a Bird's Eye view of that Walgreen's.

Although there is no way to really be sure just from the news article, but I suspect that he did not suffer SUBJECT: Danny D bettting Pool on refrigerator (July 13, 2016)

Some out there has to have experience running a betting pool. Will Danny D repair his refrigrator, or replace? What date? And will he choose the outcome, or will his wife issue an executive order?

My vote is: replace. June 21. By EO.

Reply to
TomR

I'll miss you Stormin. RIP.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

There is also this link for condolences:

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss