Customers say the darndest things

I'm in a walkin cooler earlier today. Just finished fixing a freon leak. Now, I'm cleaning the dust and grease off of the back of the evaporator. Below the evaporator is a plastic bin, containing water, cleaning chemicals, and dust and grease.
Customer looks at the dirty water and asks "Is that freon?"
Incidentally, the distributor tubes from the TXV come into the bottom of the evaporator coil. The suction line is at the top corner. I suspect that whoever built this thing needed some more education and practice. Cant make gas tight fittings, and can't get an evaporator right side up.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Everybody knows that hot air rises.
http://www.maritime.org/fleetsub/refrig/chap6.htm http://www.conveniencerefrigeration.com/basics.shtml
shows TXV at bottom of coil. Makes sense to draw the vapor off the top. Learning moment.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

You ARE joking right?
I mean..about all of it...since you dont know HVAC, there is no way in fucking Gods green earth you know shit about the R on the end.

That is call floaded evaporator but you know that don't you DIDO

That's best laugh I've had in a long time. Thanks, mate.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Ok dildo...edumacachun time..
Refrigerant does not give a rats ass where it comes in at...

Everyone knows Freon goes down. We also know it's going up.
How coy'll one have to be, to find his fin niche, lest his cur ear go down the tubes?
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

Floaded?
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
~^Johnny^~ posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--
Tekkie

So don't dummies who hide behind their computer screens.. I have a job for you..