copper pipe/tube bending

Hi and thanks for reading my post. Can anybody refer me to a source, either a book or the internet, on how to layout pipe and make precise bends. When I say precise I mean being able to make multiple bends so the pipe can be the proper distance from a wall or bending around an obstruction to make a connection. What is the proper technique for bending rigid copper? Your help is much appreciated!

either
When
Buy a Ritchie, Ridgid, CPS. Rothenburger, Mastercool, Knighton, JB or REMS Ratchet Bender.
Pick your flavor and buy one... basically they're all the same...
Makes your life simple!

That depend on size to be bend