control valve sizing calculation

hello can any on tell me how to calculate the sizing of control valve. what is this "cv". means
i will thankfull to any response
regards naman
Add pictures here
✖
i want to know abt the calculation of sizing of control valve can any one tell me?????
Add pictures here
✖
You mean control valve for nuclear west

Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:59:02 -0800 (PST), naman the power

Sure, A2xBt«t Bubba
Add pictures here
✖
Bubba wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. What'd ya tell him for? Now an hvac company won't be able to rip him off.
Add pictures here
✖

Okay I repond your turn now thankfull me.

Likewise.

✖
If you don't know what does "cv" means you should not be in business or you should not be doing whatever you or trying to do. It means "Check Valve" Tony

Add pictures here
✖
tony wrote:

I'm so glad you speak his lingo.... :)