control valve sizing calculation

i want to know abt the calculation of sizing of control valve can any one tell me?????

Reply to
naman the power

hello can any on tell me how to calculate the sizing of control valve. what is this "cv". means

i will thankfull to any response

regards naman

Reply to
naman the power

Okay I repond your turn now thankfull me.

Likewise.

Reply to
Simon Schnizzard

If you don't know what does "cv" means you should not be in business or you should not be doing whatever you or trying to do. It means "Check Valve" Tony

Reply to
tony

You mean control valve for nuclear west

Reply to