Condenser Motor Or Capacitor?

Page 6 of 6

Just when this baboon says something that makes sense... he goes and screws his chances for redemption. I guess he just likes the phrase, Chris the Stormin Moron.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 3, 3:46 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Exactly, anyone and everyone can stop arguing at any time and just move on to another topic they'd rather discuss... including me.
There seems to be a lot of defensiveness in this topic as if I am suggesting people aren't entitled to make a good and fair living. That was never my intention but let's face it, some repairs are not worth as much as others.
Add pictures here
✖

No shit Sherlock, not every part cost the same or takes the same amount of time to install. That still doesn't change the cost of a trip charge.
Add pictures here
✖