Condensation on the ducts

I recently had my heat pump/air handler unit replaced. Its a 2 ton carrier. Today I noticed a lot of condensation on the ducts coming out of the air handler. What causes this and how can I fix it?
On Sep 11, 10:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Do you have a reason to think it did not do that before? Or are you just now noticing what could have been happening every summer?
Increasing the insulation will reduce the condensation. Go to a higher rating.
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:57:01 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Cause: Cold air on the inside of the duct and warm air on the outside of the duct making contact.
Fix: Replace the thermostat
Bubba
I'm surprised no one suggested the obvious. Let out some of that compressed gas in the copper tube. That way it won't run so cold.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

......and we are NOT suprised that someone as stupid as you would think up a repair as retarded as that fix. Bubba