Condensation between the panes of 7 yr. old skylight.(s)..okay to leave it alone?

I live in a condo, and I'm just noticing condensation between the panes in a 7yr old Velux skylight that was installed when the roof was replaced. Actually, there is a 2nd skylight installed at the same time, and I believe I'm also noticing a slight amount of condensation between the the panes on that one as well, but not as noticeable on that one.
If I don't care about the fogged appearance, and if I don't care about the loss in energy efficiency, is it okay to leave them be? These are the kind of skylights that doesn't open or close, and I'd rather not get involved with replacing whole skylights on the roof, unless the skylights were actually leaking water (since there's always the chance that a water leak could happen as a result of installing in a new skylight, since a new installation would disturb the existing roof, etc.) Also, I live in a condo, so I would have to get the association involved if I wanted to have the skylight replaced, and again, I'm not thrilled about having to disturb something on the roof as long as it is only just a condensation issue. (My philosophy is don't disturb the existing roof unless absolutely necessary) Is it okay just to leave them be, for now?
Thanks,
J.
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. I apologize.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

That skylight sprang a leak between panes. Has to be replaced, soomer the better.
Thanks for the reply. I agree it's a likely problem with the seal between the panes, but I'm led to believe this doesn't necessarily mean that water is leaking in from the outside when it rains.
Are you saying that this is the same as a regular water leak and the moisture is coming in directly from rain, or is it more likely just condensation issue as a result of air getting in between the panes? If it's the latter, then I'm inclined to not rush into replacement, since it's just condensation. Is there a problem with my waiting?
Thanks,
J.

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/condensation-between-the-panes-of-7-yr-old-skylight-s-ok-47108-.htm
VELUXAmerica wrote: Hello Jyankauer,
I work with VELUX in the United States and would like to help you with your question. In order to provide you with the correct information, could you please tell me what country you live in?
Thank you.