Condensate pump wiring

Page 1 of 2

Can any one tell me the wiring connections from the float switch to the mini condensate pump via an RJ45 connector. The pump is a gotec piccolo but other pumps use the same connector?
I am sorry to say if you can't connect condensate pump please stay way from electrical components

Grumpy wrote:

IT is easy to connect just plug it in. That is not what I asked,I wanted a wiring diag. It has a cable going from an electronic float module to the pump with an RJ45 plug and socket both the pump and the float module are electronic I do not have a circuit or wiring diagram and I was hoping to not have to reverse engineer the circuits.

    That's the Ethernet interface. Plug it into your router.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

There seems to be a lot of clever people on this NG
F Murtz wrote:

Very astute of you to notice. HoweverwWe are not taking any new applications at this time.

now you just unwittingly sent an invitation to Michaele and Tareq Salahi to crash this party too.
F Murtz wrote:

If people are not capable or do not know the answer, why bother posting? I tried all the usual sources before trying this group that should have knowledgeable people in it.

Sport, I have never seen a condensate pump with an RJ45 jack on it. Do they really make them?? whats supposed to plug into it??
Whatever happened to simply having a power cord and 2 wires to break control hot to shut down the system when it didn't pump down???
Steve wrote:

It is just to connect the electronic float module to the electronics in the pump and a few other brands do the same.

Keep it simple and you'll feel a lot better. A basic pump like a Little Giant is just about bullet proof, and you don't have to screw around with electronics that are going to fail. Any idiot can put in a Little Giant and not screw it up.... even stormy.
Any insulting tech might get a customer now and again. Even Steve.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Steve wrote:

A Smart home that monitors everything?

You are asking HVAC technicians to tell you (free) how to do something (free) which is taking money away from another technicians. That's a bit offensive. It's like walking into a gas station and asking for a free fill up.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You have not the foggiest idea of what qualifications I have and because I ask other techs a question I hope they may have an answer for you seem to make assumptions.

let me guess... your another EE
F Murtz wrote:

So you would fill our gas tank for free?

Common man have little humor otherwise we go crazy "some of us are already there"

Why the fuck are you buying some foriegn pump when US companies are struggling?
Are you a communist?
~ Some people are like slinkies... Not good for much but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Must be an upscale house, with a family of yuppies? Bet they drink imported bottled water?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus