concentric vent icing problem

Page 2 of 2
LOL the instructions I posted were for a boiler. It included a picture for bubbs to follow along. Do you understand what an example is? I have no idea what csimeneta is working on exactly.
Sorry but your looking dumb too there Oscar!
-Canadian Heat
On 11 Feb 2007 20:54:24 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Nope. Only one Retard here and we all know its the Canadian wonderless DANgER boy. Wiring past safetys, and replacing parts till he gets it right. What a smuck. Bubba
On Feb 9, 10:14 pm, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Thanks, Danger. My job is turnover maintenance. I paint and fix things that are broken in vacant apartments to get them ready for the next tennant. Sometimes I am called on to perform beyond the limits of my experience or knowledge. You're explanation and suggestion is exactly what I was looking for. Charlie

Too Funny.... LMAO
On Feb 9, 6:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Search alt.hvac for Hoarfrost. You should look for other appliances venting close to the intake of the concentric kit and poor placement of concentric kit. If someone vented a water heater, other furnace or air to air exchanger near by the combustion air intake, it will pull in the exhaust gas from the appliance and start to freeze when it gets cold enough outside. If the concentric kit is placed in a bad area like near a corner, under a deck, alcove etc. the vented gases can be pulled back into the combustion air intake and freeze also. Hope this helps.

No, not a bit. Bubba