compressor short protect

Joseph,

Get this--I got a phone call today....the place I had ordered from was outa the rheem unit that I was gonna use--and so they wanted to sell some other relay...to the tune of $70 bucks or somesuch...

So gonna instead go with the ICM203, which appears to be exactly what you had suggested above a couple posts back.

$12.00 or so at Graingers IIRC, and probly will just order from them...being's as doesnt make much sense in spending a whole lotsa time shopping around just to save a buck or two.

Thanks again to all.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

I had been missing some marbles but eventually found them here:

Jeffrey Lebowski