compressor short protect

Page 2 of 2

Joseph,
Get this--I got a phone call today....the place I had ordered from was outa the rheem unit that I was gonna use--and so they wanted to sell some other relay...to the tune of $70 bucks or somesuch...
So gonna instead go with the ICM203, which appears to be exactly what you had suggested above a couple posts back.
http://www.icmcontrols.com/downloads/icm203-ig.pdf
$12.00 or so at Graingers IIRC, and probly will just order from them...being's as doesnt make much sense in spending a whole lotsa time shopping around just to save a buck or two.
Thanks again to all.

I had been missing some marbles but eventually found them here:
http://members.tripod.com/~abnorml/A.HTM
<G>