ComcastAways Tomorrows the day

So long it's been good to know ya! Still searching for reasonable access to the groups.
farewell & goodluck a soon to be ComcastAway geothermaljones

Dude. There's plenty of free newsgroup providers.
PS- We should be getting the docsis 3.0 modems soon.

Any suggestions? Quick like I'm only here til tomorrow... I've tried a couple, & not been impressed. Google gives me a ton of $$perview etc...
farewell & goodluck a ComcastAway geothermaljones st.paul,mn.
p.s. my best to AbbeyNormal, Turtle, & the Equestrians from AZ.

I was going to say... But... I'm not on your list!!! :-)
It was nice while it lasted. :-(
geothermaljones wrote:

Try aioe. (http://aioe.org /) which is currently free, and seems to be just about as good. And no sign-in password. Setup instructions are at: http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?article2
geothermaljones wrote:

Try mine.. It costs $16 or 10 Euros A year., No binaries, Is never down, and is run by the Graduate students at the University of Berlin. They hate hackers and have been known to feed them to the crocs. Check my headers. Pay pal and most credit cards do the Job very nicely.

Motzarella. Free.
You can configure outlook express or your newsreader de jour to view thousands of groups.
You'll be back.
~ "This is the end for you my friend. I can't forgive, I won't forget"
geothermaljones wrote:

I was just passing through alt.hvac and saw your blight. This was posted today in alt.free.newsservers.
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers Subject: Brief List of Free News Servers Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:22:33 -0400
The following brief list of free text news servers is in alphabetical order without editorial comment. It's a short list. Check out the servers and decide for yourself which one is best for you. No one knows what works for you better than you do.
AIOE http://news.aioe.org/
Albasani http://albasani.net/index.html.en
CNNTP http://www.cnntp.org/cnntp
ETT http://news.ett.com.ua /