ComcastAways Tomorrows the day

So long it's been good to know ya! Still searching for reasonable access to the groups.

farewell & goodluck a soon to be ComcastAway geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones

Dude. There's plenty of free newsgroup providers.

PS- We should be getting the docsis 3.0 modems soon.

Reply to
HVAC

Any suggestions? Quick like I'm only here til tomorrow... I've tried a couple, & not been impressed. Google gives me a ton of $$perview etc...

farewell & goodluck a ComcastAway geothermaljones st.paul,mn.

p.s. my best to AbbeyNormal, Turtle, & the Equestrians from AZ.

Reply to
geothermaljones

I was going to say... But... I'm not on your list!!! :-)

It was nice while it lasted. :-(

Reply to
<kjpro

Try aioe.

which is currently free, and seems to be just about as good. And no sign-in password. Setup instructions are at:

Ken

Try mine.. It costs $16 or 10 Euros A year., No binaries, Is never down, and is run by the Graduate students at the University of Berlin. They hate hackers and have been known to feed them to the crocs. Check my headers. Pay pal and most credit cards do the Job very nicely.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Motzarella. Free.

You can configure outlook express or your newsreader de jour to view thousands of groups.

You&#39;ll be back.

~ "This is the end for you my friend. I can&#39;t forgive, I won&#39;t forget"

Reply to
HVAC

try

or google for free usenet providers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was just passing through alt.hvac and saw your blight. This was posted today in alt.free.newsservers.

============================================================== From: Palisade Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers Subject: Brief List of Free News Servers Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:22:33 -0400 Message-ID:

The following brief list of free text news servers is in alphabetical order without editorial comment. It&#39;s a short list. Check out the servers and decide for yourself which one is best for you. No one knows what works for you better than you do.

AIOE

Albasani

CNNTP
ETT