coincidence factor for air conditioning

Hi. I need to find a reasonable value for a mean daily coincidence factor for a centralized air conditioning system. The system will serve some commercial ad office buildings in Italy (latitude 40 N) from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM. I know that this value should be about 0.6 but I need to "prove" it...
Could you suggest me some reference?
Thanks in advance and bye. JeanCK
You need to run a proper building load program that will calculate coincident loads - such as Carrier HAP or Trane Trace. Rules of thumb are dangerous.
Mark B Novus Engineering

mbagdon ha scritto:

Thanks very much.