coincidence factor for air conditioning

Hi. I need to find a reasonable value for a mean daily coincidence factor for a centralized air conditioning system. The system will serve some commercial ad office buildings in Italy (latitude 40° N) from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM. I know that this value should be about 0.6 but I need to "prove" it...

Could you suggest me some reference?

Thanks in advance and bye. JeanCK

Reply to
JeanCK

You need to run a proper building load program that will calculate coincident loads - such as Carrier HAP or Trane Trace. Rules of thumb are dangerous.

Mark B Novus Eng> Hi.

Reply to
mbagdon

mbagdon ha scritto: