Coil cleaning w/o sand paper and muradic acid...

Have recently seen some condenser coils that have been painted directly and/or hit with over spray. Any way of cleaning the paint off of finned coils? Undecided on what to try next as the condenser cleaners have not worked. Was thinking of looking for some kind of graffiti remover.

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

Carbonex will eat it off. :-)

Reply to
Bill

Or you sure that is paint and not the OEM coating because I have came across some coils that are coated Tony

Reply to
Tony

Which of the five evaporator coatings would that be? And he said condenser not evaporator coils.

Reply to
Bill

I suggest that you open you eyes some would help

Reply to
Tony

Joseph

and/or hit with over spray. Any way of

condenser cleaners have not worked. Was

A sand blaster will work nicely.

Reply to
Superheat

I suggest you get some training, a dictionary and a spell checker.

Too chicken shit to answer the question too, I see.

Reply to
Bill

Yes you are absolutely right I could use some English language inpruvingment.

However chicken shit can come only from those that have experience in being nothing ales but that! Tony say that

Reply to
Tony

Tony avoided answering the question again. Maybe Tony shouldn't talk about things he obviously knows nothing about.

I thought you said you were an RSES member. You sure the f could fool me.

Reply to
Bill