choosing central heating

Hi,

I have some quotes for different systems and I would like your help studying which one would be the best solution:

- Central heating with radiators and diesel boiler: 2.500 GBP

- Electrical storageheaters: 3.000 GBP

- Geo-pump with fancoils: 4.000 GBP (this one does not include instalation costs)

in terms of expected life and maitenance costs for lets say 10 years, which one do you advice?

Reply to
alves

Go with the one that had the shiniest truck and the cleanest shoes.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The one that costs the least to operate and the fastest payback That was exclude geothermal in most cases

Reply to
Roy