Chiller or 4 way split ?

When do I prefer a chiller plus 4 coils over an air-conditioner with 4 splits ?
R.L.Deboni
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:33:28 +0000, "R.L. Deboni"

I give up. When? Is it after you take a nice shit? Maybe after a blow job? How about after you've licked a few windows? Please tell us ......when do you prefer a chiller plus 4 coils over an air-conditioner with 4 splits? We are all ears. Bubba
Sorry, I wasn't kidding.
Maybe my english is some how rusted.
I was thinking about: - price differences - installation and maintenance costs - more or less CFC's (water instead of CFC to transfer the heat from the local units to the heat-pump) - power requirements - ...
for "air-conditioner" intend a "multisplit unit".
R.L.Deboni
Bubba wrote:

I read in the following thread that with a chiller I save the copper tubing costs ... one point for a chiller.
Other points ?
R.L.Deboni