Chest Freezer hot two sides only

I have a Frigidaire Chest Freezer that stopped cooling. It was low on Freon and Freon was installed. It now cools and is setting at -2.4* F. However, only the front and left end of the freezer dissipate heat, the back and right end stay cool. I have second model so I know this is not normal.

Any thoughts about what could cause this, and is it possible to repair?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx