Central Air Unit Not Running

On Friday I attempted to turn on our heater for the winter season. Needless to say it's not coming on I'm able to turn the fan on by switching it to summer, and the pilot light it lit just fine. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Bo

Sounds like its broken..... might be time to call a tech and get it repaired and serviced.
Thats what I was figuring I'm calling tomorrow after work. Just thought I would pose the question.
Thank You
Bo Noon-Air wrote:

I have a similar problem with my car. This morning I turned the key and it wouldn't start. How do I fix it? What's wrong with it?
--
Respectfully, Bob

The problem with your car is obvious!
Replace the inline fuse going to the wazit modulator and re-route the input cables to the confabulator. Be careful though, that 660 volts DC can be nasty.
If all else fails make sure you are in the right car....
Cheers!
Jim

Get a new car.

Replace the thermostat, its almost always the thermostat...