Central A/C unit freezing up...

gotta block you again.

It would be easy to see what you ate for breakfast by looking at you, as you are an asshole.

Reply to
Dwaynebob

A piece of your ass if Im not mistaken Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Don't forget Bubba, a new thermostat.....! ROFL

Reply to
Zyp

Hey Tony! which Tony you want to be #1 or #2 I would like to know if you don't mine so we can keep kjpro strait From Tony

Reply to
tony

Doesn't really matter, both of you are incompetent.

Reply to
<kjpro

Hmm that&#39;s funny I guess I did not flush this morning

Reply to
tony

You flush everytime you post...

Don&#39;t you see your shit on your computer?

Reply to
<kjpro