Carrier Infinity and Thermal cutouts

I have the Carrier Infinity system that is logging errors in the infinity control. I've had a number of thermal cutouts both in low stage and high. This does not happen every day, and I can go for days without any. They are there none the less and are worrysome. It seems to be something like once or twice a week with more than one occurance on that same day. I've had one incident of a "no start" event.
Anyone have any ideas?
Dwayne posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Yup
--
Tekkie

Yeah. What did your Bryant/Carrier service tech that installed your system tell you that it could be? Bubba
Hey bubba what did your long term care personel tell ya? Are you retired or retarded? your allways on here 24/7???????????//
Bubba wrote:

This might be hard to describe to you, numbNuts but I have a slight little fringe benefit in the fact that I own the company. I also have a partner. I also dont just do hvac. I dont put all my fragile little eggs in one basket like you do "nobody". So....................if I feel like hanging out on the puter all day, or doing something besides going into work, I have that option. Must suck to be you. Bubba
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:02:07 GMT, no one that you know

Dwayne wrote:

yeah...those on the cutting edge (of technology), bleed alot.
welcome to the wonderful world of carrier, who lets their customers be their own guinea pigs when it comes to testing new product ideas....