Carrier furnace blower motor

Palin? McCain? **** McCain? Palin? = = = Politics

Grumpy

About 20 years ago I ran out of gas in an 86 Ford p/u and dumped a quart of either vac pump or ref oil in it and made it about 3 miles -- to within a short walk of a gas station. I heard that my grandfather had a tractor that would start on gas, and then switch to kero when warm, I think in the mid/late 30's when kero was cheaper. Tony-- I just missed out on a 69 Olds 98 Friday. The was one on EBay with 67K miles right here in SA-15 miles away from me. I had to go out of town, and it was at $2275 when I left with about an hour left on it. I figure it would go WAY up--prob $4K or so-- at the end, and left without bidding. I was sick when I later saw it sold for $2450. Oh well! Really didn't need it, but those were sure gorgeous cars and it sure would have l looked nice in my driveway. Larry

Reply to
Lp1331 1p1331

I sold mine with 210k after five years that was damn good vehicle and good on gas on hwy whatever some one may say. I would make GW Bridge to Newport News VA. on single gas tank with AC running continuously and loaded trunk of tools.

The was one on EBay

That was real bargain

Oh well!

Grumpy