Carrier furnace blower motor

Page 1 of 2

Hi, In need of part no. for motor. Weather maker 9000 series WAV58 is furnace model. Any help appreciated. TIA,
I'm confused. I thought you were in the trade? Your parts house doesn't have Carrier parts look up?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi, No. I am retired electronics engineer from Honeywell. Only company I worked for during my active days. Last night furnace motor burnt out and I had to scramble to replace it. Got a GE replacement motor and had heck of a timeremoving the motor(shaft frozen with dirt, etc.) Kroil helped. You are a good man, I know. Tony
Oops, so many people on the computer. Easy to forget stuff. I've heard good things about Kroil. The packaging used to be very amateur, but the product was good.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

How long did you work as a packer for Kroil?
--
If electricity comes from electrons, does
morality come from morons?

    Do they make fudge ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
---
Actually, I worked on assembly line for circuit boards for a while. I was a couple stations before "pack out". And, I packed green and yellow sponges for a part time job. I had another part time job at Mrs. Richardsons foods, we were packing plastic packs of ice cream topping, or was it for brownies. I can't remember. However, I some how remember it was 45 pounds per box. For those days, I was paid to be a fudge packer. I hope no one tells my Bishop about that.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi, Kroil is pretty good but I heard AT (xmission fluid) mixed with Acetone 50-50 is even better.
I've heard of mixing diesel and kersoene. The AT / acetone mix is new one to me.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Diesel? Kerosene? Not much difference. #1 Diesel serves as Kerosene on torpedo Heaters.
It's been a while since I read that. I think kerosene penetrates more, and diesel has lubrication. Something like that.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Kero is a fuel, where diesel is an oil.
---
Years ago, one of my college professors told us that remote pump houses, they have gasoline engines which are gasoline and kerosene powered. They stock kerosense, which has much longer shelf life. And they keep a galon or so of gasoline to get the engine started.. After the gas engine is warmed up, the valve it over to kerosene. And then back to gas, a couple minutes before shut down.
Farmers used to do much the same thing with tractors.
I read that diesel burns hotter, so it's not good to run in cars. But, if you were evading a hurricane, it's worth trying.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Steve wrote:

I am impressed. Kerosene used to be coal oil. In modern times it is made from crude oil and is very little difference from Diesel. Fuel oil is actually a form of diesel. You might try researching this by comparing the BTUH of each. Keep in mind the refined fuels now used in both Naval vessels and aircraft. From JP4 to JP6. A good atomizer and oxidizer gives you whatever energy BTUH that you feel you need. The older naval vessels could operate on preheated Grade #1.

---
About 20 years ago I ran out of gas in an 86 Ford p/u and dumped a quart of either vac pump or ref oil in it and made it about 3 miles -- to within a short walk of a gas station. I heard that my grandfather had a tractor that would start on gas, and then switch to kero when warm, I think in the mid/late 30's when kero was cheaper. Tony-- I just missed out on a 69 Olds 98 Friday. The was one on EBay with 67K miles right here in SA-15 miles away from me. I had to go out of town, and it was at $2275 when I left with about an hour left on it. I figure it would go WAY up--prob $4K or so-- at the end, and left without bidding. I was sick when I later saw it sold for $2450. Oh well! Really didn't need it, but those were sure gorgeous cars and it sure would have l looked nice in my driveway. Larry