Carrier Furnace

http://www.acoverstock.com/premium-brand-58sta-80-efficiency-90k-btu-gas-furnace-overstock.html
Seems
like a great price! Looking around and cant find anything close to it. Apparently warranty is no problem if qualified tech installs. Sounds good! Jonas

nace-overstock.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjqZ0aIAgFM

http://www.acoverstock.com/premium-brand-58sta-80-efficiency-90k-btu-gas-furnace-overstock.html
Might sound good, till you can't find any COMPETENT techs to install your over-undersized POS you just purchased over the net.
I would personally want one that was sized, installed and set-up properly by a local tech. That way, I would know that my comfort wouldn't be compromized by my lack of knowledge for choosing the wrong furnace. BTW, the local tech probably stocks parts for the brand he/she sells, installs and services. This is a big deal when it's below zero and your furnace quits! But that probably makes to much sense to most people.
So go ahead and purchase that Carrier POS and have it installed by the Lowest Bidder. That way, you'll have high operational cost and compromized comfort. You know that's what you really want.

http://www.acoverstock.com/premium-brand-58sta-80-efficiency-90k-btu-gas-furnace-overstock.html
Most *legitmate* contractors will not install *ANYTHING* that was not purchased through their company due to liability and warranty issues. You can do what you want, its your money. but when you let your fingers do the walking to find somebody that will install that furnace, please bypass mine.
Steve wrote:

expect you to chase the furnace maker down and bill them. Also to fill out all the Warranty crapola. Many times of the Maker dpoesn't cough up, then you are to blame. There is a reason for a package price... That is what pays for all of this.
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:39:57 -0500, Jonas McMann

Peddle your trinkets somewhere else. After someone buys that cheap shit then you gotta find a hack to install it. No professional company will. By the way, make sure that the drunk you hire gets it installed right because as soon as you hand him the money you'll never see him again. Then you gotta find another guy that will honor your warranty when it breaks and the drunk is long gone. Who you going to find to do that? Yup, sounds like a great deal. Maybe you outta buy two or more of them. Bubba