carrier Crusader Furnace Trouble

I have a carrier crusader furnace model 58dhc055-ec. When I woke up this morning the house was cold but it sounded like the furnace was running. I went through the restart sequence but nothing happened. The inducer motor runs constantly without shutting off but the hot surface ignitor does not heat up at all. Any troubleshooting ideas would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice.
-------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26907 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Call you favorite, local, competent, licensed, insured, professionally trained, HVAC professional.
Have Bubba come out and replace the thermostat?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 22 Nov 2008 17:54:25 GMT, matthew_signaigo_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.co (msigna) wrote:

burner area. Stare at the igniter and keep saying over and over, "Please igniter lite". When your house freezes and you along with it you will no longer need to worry about the flame as they haul your fozen carcass out of your home for the morgue. Pertty simple, eh? Bubba

It could be an electrical problem. Have you checked for that?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

It could be that Stormy was there earlier. Bubba
Bubba posted for all of us...

because Stormy was there earlier. OK?

my bad. What the hell was I thinkin? :-) Bubba
Bubba posted for all of us...

any source We are not comet riders so it doesn't affect us. I will be here to help and maybe after all these years learn to proof read prior to posting! I definitely have a dyslexic side.... -- Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.
You will be assimilated.
--
Borg Warrior
.

"Tekkie" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
On 22 Nov 2008 17:54:25 GMT, matthew_signaigo_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.co (msigna) wrote:

Please send 109.00 (US) to my paypal account and I'll be glad to help you out. If you send me $4000.00 then I'l hope on a plane and be right there! You're welcome.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.