Carrier 42KHB012703 / 38KHB012703 specifications...

Looking for specifications for the above-mentioned split system, thanks. Can't seem to find any on the Carrier sites...
Regards, Brian
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:12:44 -0400, "[SPICEISLE.COM] Brian Steele"

Thats gotta suck. Looked real hard, did ya? Bubba

Someone pissed in your beer tonight, Bubba? ;-).
The secret specs are probably hidden in the model number, but I'm not familiar enough with Carrier's systems to figure it out . Ok, the "12" part is obvious, but...
I primarily want to confirm the EER rating (I was quoted "13") and some other stuff. A brochure would be enough. Carrier has a number of brochures on their various sites for other models, but none I've come across mention the models above. And a Google search turned up nadas.
If you could help, that would be great, thanks.
Regards, Brian

Check out www.ari.org
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

Nah, no piss in the beer. Im this way all the time. Why are you wanting to confirm if something is 13 SEER? 13 SEER is the lowest minimum now. You'll be getting at least that unless you have a dealer that has hung on to some old 10 SEER's for over a year now. Not real likely. Do as Bob said. Check the ARI ratings. Bubba
[snip]

[snip]
EER, not SEER. Are you sure someone didn't piss in your beer? (GD&R :-))
Thanks - will check the site.
Regards, Brian

thanks.
part
brochures
mention
The older units are still out there...
For whatever reason, dealers, distributors, etc still have a few laying around.
13 SEER might be the minimum, but ALOT of combinations that are still sold to day do not meet it. IF you do not match the right coil and blower you may only get 11 or 12.