car a/c

Hi, my question is does anyone have a table which contains: mark of car and the captivity of refrigerant that is needed to properly run a/ c?
Greetings, Martin
Should be on the car, under the hood. Or call the manufacture garage. There is no all around book with capacities and weight amounts Unless it's something like a Cilton's....but then we are not automotive mechanics

i know it should be... but sometimes there isn't ;-) i just thought ther may be such a book so it would be faster to find such informations, i have now Audi A4 1,9TDI 110horse power and have problem with filling it coz i don't know how much refrigerant there is... i think i will put around 700gram and see how it works...
most crs have a sticker under the hood with freon and oil charge weights.