CAPACITORS FOR 3-1/2 TON CARRIER HEAT PUMP

Page 2 of 2

On 8/7/2010 1:45 PM, Grumpy wrote:

The cost of living isn't as high here in Birmingham, Alabamastan and I'm sure the taxes are lower too. I have to make a 100 mile round trip Monday to check out a RedBox DVD vending machine that's kicking the breaker. I'm pretty sure it's the AC unit that keeps the electronics cool because of the 100+ weather we've been experiencing. I may find a clogged or blocked air filter on the condenser.
I haven't been up in your area since 1957 when we traveled to visit my maternal relatives who live in the New York and New Jersey area. I imagine things have changed a bit since then. 8-)
TDD
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:05:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas

    Just tie its little feet :-)

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
On 8/7/2010 3:23 PM, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

I think it has big feet, it's kicking the hell out of Block Buster.
TDD

I imagine things have changed a bit since then that is understatement I was born in Europe but these area is becoming Foreign to me. Cost of living that is something else I have purchase house in 1969 nothing fancy but it is two family house, at that time was $800.00 taxes per year now is over $11,500.00 that is not only thing Utilities have gone up likewise, I tell you young people just starting here I fill sorry for them real bad news and it is not getting better.

On 8/7/2010 4:14 PM, Grumpy wrote:

Holly smoke! No wonder so many Yankees are coming down here and won't go home. *snicker*
TDD

I ain't never heard of anybody retiring and moving *north*

    Does 'Clinton' ring a bell ? :-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

The door knob didn't hit him either... We should have sent them yankees a condolences card :-)

$75 just to start the truck, and $200/hr labor rate in the flat rate book.
Hmm. I don't charge enough.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormy is just the resident tard.

You mean 'allude'?
Like my sig 'alludes' to religion?
--
Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex

http://www.bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CAP3575440R&Category_Code=c-440vrdrc

You could call them here:
Carrier West Parts Department 4800 Osage St, Denver, CO 80221 (303) 820-2665 Or look in your own local phone book for a dealer near you. The folks here should be able to help you and to ship the item directly to you.