Can anyone take this service call ?

Portal-to-portal, Sunday rates .... there's some money to be made here
Especially if you have to come back to the shop for parts.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100801/D9HAQL700.html
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - Half of the International Space Station's cooling system suddenly shut down during the weekend, forcing the astronauts to power down equipment and face the likelihood of urgent spacewalking repairs
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
That is too long of trip for me "I pass"

Hmm. I don't do ammonia systems. Wish they woulda used Goodman or something I can service.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus