Camper AC service

Anyone here serviced roof AC on campers? I did one a couple weeks ago. Much same as window unit. R-22 system, and rotary compressor, Amazing what a few ounces of juice can do.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I thought you didn't drink?
--
Jesus is coming? Don’t swallow THAT !

Add pictures here
βœ–

He's a meth head.
Add pictures here
βœ–
HVAC wrote:

I would worry about that Juice comment. He did indicate a possible gay thing a few posts back. Unlike some Mormons he doesn't seem to own a few dozen wives even.

Add pictures here
βœ–
---
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 7/6/2010 1:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

All of them I've worked on look to be a modified window unit. I've swapped out a few compressors and luckily the damn things were not on a roof at the time.
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–