calculating capillary size

how do i calculate evaporator capillary size or for indoor part of split unit???
i know the discharge, suction and evaporator tubing size
Now days, most folks use a TXV. Or an orifice (which is also called a piston, a flow rater, or a couple other names).
I bought some captube awhile back, that had some charts on the box.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Wow! That's quite a bit of information to put out to the public.....Don't you think, Stormin?
On Feb 14, 4:19 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This is Turtle
Read on any package or box that the cap. tube comes in and it will have a chart as to BTU rating verses so many feet of this cap. tube with the different type freons. Most list all the freons like 22, 12, 134-A, or 404-A & more for you to tell how many feet to cut the tubing off to use.
Shorter the cap tube is the less BTU it will let through and the shorter the cap. tube the more btu's you can use it on. They are very simple to use on any hvac/r system as utting the length you cut it.
TURTLE
Well, roll me over in the clover! Welcome back!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Either you must be too young to know or remember what 'roll me over in the clover' was about, or your very very sick..........
In case you need help,
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SUNA_en___US210&q=roll+me+over+in+the+clover
BTW, yes, if this it Turle, good to hear from you again. Paul wont like it, but heck, he needs someone to fight with or he's not truly happy, right Paul?
Its been pretty boring around here without Turtle, Marc or Mike getting the place all worked up! LOL !!! We had to resort to picking on Marks favorite place to camp out, the attic!
Rich
For me, it's only an expression of surprise. Nothing more.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Are you for real

Just pinch off the tube with a pair of vice-grips until it gets "beer can cold".