Buzzing sound at heat pump.

Someone told me that it was just the reversal valve and not to worry about it. Anyway lately it stopped and the A/C works fine (it was 103 today).
So should I worry about it?

My frig was making a sound earlier, but now its stopped.
So should I worry about it?

Dont worry be happy.

Dunno.... hold it up to the 'puter so we can hear what it sounds like
q wrote:

She's gonna BLOW, that's what the buzzers for! Maybe shouldn't worry; then again maybe you should? Do you have anxiety disorders? Do you worry if you don't have them today you will tomorrow? Do you worry you pay too much for your anti-anxiety medication? Do you worry you don't have enough meds on hand? Do you worry that the pharmacy will run out or be closed? Do you worry that they will be pulled off the market? Do you worry the buzzing could be a Iraqi learning to be a pilot and practicing his crashing into your house? Could it be a MDFN (mentally deficient foreign national) at the front door waiting to wreak havoc over your family? Do you worry he might have WMD? Do you worry if you have enough weapons of sufficient caliber to defend yourself? Worry about your family? Worry about your electrical bill? Worry when the heat will let up? Worry about the sad state of decrepitude of your HVAC and worry whether it will make it through and worry if it doesn't how you will pay to get it fixed? Worry about enough money to pay the HVAC guy, shrink, meds, daughters boyfriend to stay away. mistress, credit cards, mortgage, loan shark, bar tab, wifes girlfriend? Do you worry that I've only touched the surface? Do you worry there is more? Worry about indescribable nightmares and horrors ready to break loose? Worry about your job? Your penis size? Wifes increasing breast size? Worry about gasoline prices? Inflation? Worried you are not taking this seriously?

I'm definately worried now! :-)

Now who the hell's goina worry about that one??? (Unless you're talking about that gravity induced boob hanging increase of size) Bubba

Bubba wrote:

Worried she might be pregnant? Worried it might pool-boi?

Like a tooth, ignore it & it'll go away...
Cover the unit with a heavy tarp, stack strawbales around & on top, & the buzz will hardly be audible.
good luck geothermaljones st.paul,mn

Hehehe, I think you're going to do just fine here. :-)