Buyer Guide

Looking for a buyer guide or a way to educate myself on the right hvac system . Any suggestion on where to look ?

Yellow pages, Consumer Reports, Google, alt.home.repair, EPA Energy Star, etc
A little basic homework goes a long way

Unless you have helped a LONG time ago (as in years) or posted under a different name, you haven't helped any here either!
kjpro

Sorry noon, I replied before I read this one...
Joseph
snip

Yeah, he's now in mine too...
kjpro