Building systems information

This is an interesting and informative information only website which presents building mechanical systems information in a straightforward and easily understood manner.

Tom

Who might Tom be? Are we all that ill educated in our trade that someone has taken pity on us and introduced a Kindergarten class on HVAC to this Professional group? Back to the Indian or Pakistan guy that at least has come up with some real education for our beginning apprentices.

Reply to
Don Ocean