btu per sq foot

Can someone tell me a good place to find a BTU calculator? I am calculating for a ductless heat pump for several rooms. Thanks
Jean

Hey Again Jean!
Again, you can get some calculations on SEER rating and heating, cooling and furnace efficiency here:
http://www.acoverstock.com/system-sizing-calculator
You can also learn more about BTU per sq foot here:
http://www.acoverstock.com/btu-per-square-foot
Good luck Jeannie!
Jim

I am sorry Chris but I never hear of using "therm" a BTU per square foot?
Short for Terminology