btu per sq foot

Can someone tell me a good place to find a BTU calculator? I am calculating for a ductless heat pump for several rooms. Thanks

Jean

Reply to
Jeannie Haygood

Hey Again Jean!

Again, you can get some calculations on SEER rating and heating, cooling and furnace efficiency here:

You can also learn more about BTU per sq foot here:

Good luck Jeannie!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Webber

I am sorry Chris but I never hear of using "therm" a BTU per square foot?

Reply to
Grumpy

Short for Terminology

Reply to